SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
We’re hiring! We’re on the hunt for an ambitious, creative and driven senior social media manager to join our Style up Social Academy family.
Style up social academy is a boutique social media management and training agency focused on empowering fashion and retail businesses. Founded by Verity Hurd in 2018 and now run by both Verity business partner Kate. Who we work with is one of the most important things to us, not just our clients but the people behind Style up Social Academy – people that not only care about the work but what the work means and can achieve.
Due to the growth and success of the agency, we are looking for a dynamic, passionate self-starting Social Media Manager to join the team. Who is a highly motivated individual with experience and a passion for social media and fashion.
Reporting to both Verity and Kate, your role will be to support us, with the support of our social media assistants in the day to day activities of style up social and it’s agency clients.
This is a fast paced and varied role, including the management of both style up social media accounts and agency clients.
ROLE WILL INCLUDE:
- Devise and implement organic social media campaigns across all facebook, Instagram and Pinterest accounts
- Coordinating effective and creative requirements in line with brand objectives
- Plan compelling content and delivery and use tools like canva, Later, Tailwind and Asana to manage multiple social media channels
- Write engaging copy across social media posts
- Supporting with writing email/newsletters (training will be provided)
- Supporting with promoted pin campaigns (training will be provided)
- Be part of strategic conversations and developments with our clients
- Using analysis tools such as google analytics, Later analytics, tailwind, email marketing platforms to measure performance and interpret findings into action plan
- Compiling weekly and monthly reports on social growth and performance
- Managing channel growth in line with targets
- Solid strategic social media experience especially across facebook, instagram and pinterest
- Experience in the fashion industry
- Up-to-date with current trends in social media, fashion, design tools and applications
- Creative flair with an equal analytical eye for growth opportunities
- A self-starter with a “can-do” attitude, who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attention-to-detail
- Excellent and inspirational communication skills
– This is a freelance remote part time role for 15 hours a week with the potential for this to increase and develop further. Occasional travel for team and client meetings (travel paid for) will be required.
– Salary dependent on experience.
– If this sounds like you, please get in touch by sending us why you think you’d be a good fit.